STEADY & QUICK EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE IN MINUTES!




MAKEUP ROUTINES...!

               I always start my day with Lime Warm Water and after just having my water I opt for Face Wash & Moisturize on my face And body.


               Basically I follow 2 routine makeup for myself :

         Quick makeup while running late for my classes and office.
         I love a good pampering makeup routine on weekends and little extra while going out.           Somedays I am very lazy to put makeup so i opt to do no makeup .



NOTE:(Never skip this step in busy morning is protecting your skin from harsh sun rays.)

First i apply WOW Skin Science Matte Finish Sunscreen Face Serum SPF 55 PA+++ .After that i moisturize my face with Ponds Light Moisturiser . For my body I use  vaseline coco intense (in winter) & Pond's Triple Vitamin Moisturising Body Lotion  (in summers) to moisturize. And my most favourite body lotion which I use when I  pamper my self is WOW Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Lotion. 



Basis /Simple step for beginners & person who like using simple makeup like me.

 START WITH BB CREAM



 For natural look, simply apply BBCream in dotted form with  help of  sponge. Blend it well on your face and u will see that Pond's White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream has worked really well  on face. And it give nice soft finish, because of bbcream i don't have to use to many product on my face.(BBCream provide all in one advantage like it provide SPF, BASE  AND PRIMER in one product).


FOUNDATION POWDER





Maybelline New York White Super Fresh Compact, Coral for past 1 years. It blends flawlessly and feel light on my face. My second favourite foundation which is Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation.


BLUSH





After applying foundation, next thing I do is apply  my Mayebline Blush Coral Pink with help of BRUSH. Apply small amount of blush on apple of cheek and blend it well with brush for perfect look.


KAJAL







Next, is kajal the most favourite product from all.So for that i use 

Lakme  kajal  to start with my eye makeup. I have been using kajal seen school days. Whenever i feel lazy to do makeup i just apply kajal and get ready to go.


 


LINER




For Liner I have been using  Lakme  Gel Eyeliner for applying this eyeliner gel i use  PAC Eyeliner Brush-031. Applying liner was big no for me during college because i was biggest mess while applying liner.But as time went my friends and sisters took incentives and taught me to put liners. But somedays i don't apply liners because i am not liner person.


Mascara




Time for Mascara! For that I use 

Maybelline New York Hypercurl Mascara Waterproof, Black . A good mascara is must for curl lashes, and this is one of the best Mascara i have used. And it's fun to use.



Lipstick



Lipstick gives your Lips some attention, Before applying Lipstick or LipTint apply layer of Lip Blam. For lip blam  i use Blue Heaven Cocoa Butter,Bubble Gum,Strawberry favour lip balm as per my mood. After that i apply my favourite Nude shade Lipstick .Blue heaven (nude colour)But now a days I am love with Lip Tint. For Lip Tint i use Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint



Powder







Last but not least, I end my makeup or set my makeup with 

White Tone PEARL Face Powder.Basically the best face powder or setting powder for giving extra perfect looks on dailybase or for outing.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Varanasi-Place of Ganga Snan , Ganga Aarti and many other things .

HP 15 db0209au 15.6-inch Laptop (A4-9125/4GB/1TB/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics), Jet Black

Nanitaal - City Of Lake.